Wednesday 9 June 2010

About Me.

In my 37th year, but only for a few more months :)
I developed my interest in the Healing therapies in 2004 when, after posing as a case study for a friend Reiki training, I decided to learn the technique for myself.

Once gained Reiki stages I & II my curiosity got tickled. I got hooked in finding out about the different therapies practised and dedicated as much time as I could to learning bits by bits.

In 2006 I achieved an ITEC diploma in Anatomy and Physiology, while in 2007 I completed a City & Guilds Diploma in Holistic and Complementary therapies which includes Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Holistic and Indian head massage, and working in a spa.

In 2009 I have trained in Chair massage and Chinese Acupressure learning and integrating new, for me, concepts of TCM -Traditional Chinese Medicine.

Last April I completed a Diploma in medical Qi Gong and I am currently studying Auricular Acupuncture. I cannot see the end of all of this yet, since I am enjoying enormously the whole learning journey, while gaining great benefit from the practice.

Ditch the meds and learn to heal yourself and others is my advice.

No comments: