Monday 4 October 2010

New Therapies

Autumn has started and the warmth of the duvet feels nice, specially early in the morning.
My friend Bella is expecting her first child, due to deliver next month. She is very happy of course, but she can't wait to hold the baby in her hands, rather than carrying her heavy tummy around.
Nevertheless my initial massage training included some pregnancy treatments I felt a bit hopeless in the attempt to ease pain/discomfort to Bella, so I have decided to do a further course to freshen up my skills and to get some useful tips to share with the moms to be that will visit me in the future.
Another training I have signed up for, to do this month, is the ear candling one, which is perfect to de-congest the respiratory tract during the colder months. The best part of the trainings of course is that I'll get to experience the treatments myself first...
Looking forward to the coming days ;)

3 comments:

daniela said...

Hi Nat
your New Therapies section is excellent!
Hugs
Daniela A.

Stress Free Mode said...

Thanks Dany!
I have done the ear candling training yesterday, which meant me getting the treatment as exchange with the buddy I was working with. It is a very relaxing and soothing treatment, perfect for the Winter congestions. I have ordered some candles online and I will start practising soon. I already got a booking :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Nat
I had cervical pain last week and today I have been to a holistic therapy centre for a shiatsu and reiki massage. Very nice. I am feeling light!
Daniela