Sunday 12 December 2010

Comments about Stress Free Mode.

I have been receiving several comments since starting this blog and I really appreciate those of you that have been encouraging me. Thank you for all the support!!!

However I have received some spam messages and some other ambiguous ones that I don't reckon need to be displayed. I find all the anonymous ones a bit suspicious and I would rather invite you to sign with a name if you really care to comment on either a post or any particular issue.

If you rather wish to contact me directly you can email me directly (e-mail address available on my Profile Page ) or you might comment on any post (I moderate comments before sharing them publicly, let me know if you rather keep it confidential).

Obviously you could meet me and have a chat at Emma for Beauty, 345 Bethnal Green Road, every Wednesday and occasionally on other days of the week, depending on bookings taken.

Concluding I would like to invite you to share any thought or critic you might have about the blog. I am aware that I should be dedicating some more time to improve the content and that's certainly on my to-do-list.




No comments: